I recently ordered some stuff from ASOS and I am so happy with it all! This boho style dress is the cutest! I have a feeling I’m going to be wearing it a lot this summer. Also, they are having a sale on all their dresses right now! This one and this one are in my cart already 🙂
Ps. My lip color is Lipsense in the shade “Luv it” and my sandals are old from Urban Outfitters. And heres 7 things because I love reading these types of posts so I thought i’d start my own 🙂
1. Game of Thrones premieres in 5 days and I can. not. wait! Just in time too because all my shows have ended or are about to end including the latest season of Criminal Minds which I’m watching right now.
2. The other day Jake and I filmed a mini video “Husband picks out my outfit” on my insta stories and it was really fun so I want to start doing more fun random things like that.
3. I’ve been wanting to just throw all my clothes away lately and start over completely new, but then I start going through my clothes and I’m like “well I have to keep that” and “Oh thats still cute” haha So I won’t end up doing that but I’m about to get rid of a ton of stuff that I still have from high school!
4. About to order our passports for our anniversary trip this fall and I am so so so excited 🙂
5. I tried dragon fruit in Hawaii and then again yesterday and I kind of like it. It sort of tastes like a really bland kiwi…but I like the texture.
6. The day Jake and I took these pictures it was 112 degrees and I felt like I was melting but it was really fun to drive around looking for cool places and backgrounds. I mapped a bunch of walls and stuff to come back to later so you will see some of them in upcoming posts.
7. I’m filming a haul on my insta stories either Friday or Saturday so check that out if you want or if you’re bored 🙂 I ordered some awesome stuff and it all arrived today!!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Wednesday 🙂