This month Jake and I discovered Trader Joes. And by discover I mean we have obviously heard of it before and I think I have even been in one once, but this time we actually shopped there and bought one of almost everything. So far it has not disappointed. My favorites are the Gnocchi(gorgonzola and the sorrentina are both delicious), the chicken potstickers, the raspberry and cream popsicles, “Inner Peas” and their blood orange soda. The Gnocchi is my new favorite food and favorite go to meal because its so quick. I just add frozen peas during the last 2 minutes of heating (you know to balance out the meal) and its pretty much the yummiest mac and cheese ever!
We also bought a PS4 because hello CRASH BANDICOOT! Basically the best game ever was remastered and is the original 3 games all on one disc. Its awesome.
As for what I’m watching…obviously Game of Thrones because I’m always watching or re-watching that show. Just finished the season 3 finale again and loving it because I feel like thats the season when things really start to pick up. The other show that I was pleasantly surprised by was Ozark which is on Netflix. It is so so good!
I started listening to audio books in the car, since we commute for school. Ive been listening to “The Subtle Art of not giving a Fuck” and I really like it so far.
I’m reading Game of Thrones to fill the void until the next season comes out. Its a whole new experience, reading compared to watching.
Last is this rose gold necklace from Made by Mary. Its my favorite necklace ever! Super cute and you can have them personalized to make them extra special 🙂
Hope you all had a great weekend!
I recently ordered some stuff from ASOS and I am so happy with it all! This boho style dress is the cutest! I have a feeling I’m going to be wearing it a lot this summer. Also, they are having a sale on all their dresses right now! This one and this one are in my cart already 🙂
Ps. My lip color is Lipsense in the shade “Luv it” and my sandals are old from Urban Outfitters. And heres 7 things because I love reading these types of posts so I thought i’d start my own 🙂
1. Game of Thrones premieres in 5 days and I can. not. wait! Just in time too because all my shows have ended or are about to end including the latest season of Criminal Minds which I’m watching right now.
2. The other day Jake and I filmed a mini video “Husband picks out my outfit” on my insta stories and it was really fun so I want to start doing more fun random things like that.
3. I’ve been wanting to just throw all my clothes away lately and start over completely new, but then I start going through my clothes and I’m like “well I have to keep that” and “Oh thats still cute” haha So I won’t end up doing that but I’m about to get rid of a ton of stuff that I still have from high school!
4. About to order our passports for our anniversary trip this fall and I am so so so excited 🙂
5. I tried dragon fruit in Hawaii and then again yesterday and I kind of like it. It sort of tastes like a really bland kiwi…but I like the texture.
6. The day Jake and I took these pictures it was 112 degrees and I felt like I was melting but it was really fun to drive around looking for cool places and backgrounds. I mapped a bunch of walls and stuff to come back to later so you will see some of them in upcoming posts.
7. I’m filming a haul on my insta stories either Friday or Saturday so check that out if you want or if you’re bored 🙂 I ordered some awesome stuff and it all arrived today!!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Wednesday 🙂
Dress // Glasses // Sandals
I’m free! Spring semester is over! Hallelujah!
A few things….
- You’re looking at a 4.0 student. (Had to brag for a second because I don’t think that has happened since the 6th grade) lol
- In case you havn’t watch my insta stories, i’m a coffee person now…well maybe I’m just a ‘Dutch Bros Iced Kicker” person. (It’s so yummy) But anyways at 25 I finally like coffee. AND mustard! What is happening to me? I heard your taste buds change every 7 years…?
- This dress has pockets. Do I need to say more? Its so comfy and the buttons down the front and detail on the sides. Super cute!
- I’m trying to work on making more videos and just filming in general. I have a few videos planned out and are coming to my youtube channel this summer, but if you have any suggestions for things you would like to see leave a comment below 🙂
Have a lovely day!
Here are some pictures from the day we left for Boston. We decided to leave a little early or a lot early….so we randomly decided to make a pit stop at Sutter’s Fort. Being there reminded me of when we studied missions in 4th grade and getting to make a model of mission Nuestra Señora de la Soledad. I was really into molding clay so I remember making little apple trees and people out of clay. I also remember my Dad insisting that it had a shingle roof and he ended up cutting like 200 shingles out of cardboard and gluing them on individually and I kept thinking “gosh that seems like a lot of work” lol 🙂 thanks Dad!
Shirt // Leggings // Boots
While we were in Massachusetts we stopped at this cute little dairy farm called Richardson’s and saw baby cows 🙂 They raise all their own cows and make the ice cream right there. My strawberry cheese cake ice cream was literally so good even though it was freezing outside already!
In the winter I pretty much can only be caught wearing black leggings or some sort of yoga pants. I just want to be comfy and warm! BUT I also want to look cute so I like to pair cute tops and boots with my leggings 🙂 I love peplum tops because they just have that extra something thats a little more fancy than regular T’s. And these boots I fell in love with as soon as I tried them on at Nordstrom Rack which has been my jam lately. In store I thought they looked dark green but outside in the sunlight they look a little more brownish green. Basically I think they are a good neutral color that will go with anything so I’m stoked about them!