Theres a tiny bump now! At our 14 week ultrasound we heard babys heart beat again and it was perfect and doc said she was moving all over the place 🙂
How far along? 15 weeks
Gender? Girl 🙂
Weight gain? 5lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Sleep? Sleep has been great along with naps a couple times a week
Best moment lately? Jake picked out some stuff for her while he was out shopping and its the cutest thing to me 🙂
Food cravings? Peanut butter and Jelly with milk, kraft singles (haha) and fruit – strawberries, kiwis, apples, & mandarin oranges.
Movement? I think its still too early but I have felt little fluttering feelings when I’m laying in bed and I feel like its baby…? but could also just be everything stretching and moving in there.
Size? Baby is the size of an avocado 🙂
Symptoms? Back pain and feeling sick if I haven’t eaten in a while.
Looking forward to? Christmas 🙂
Have a great week!
Here it is! The first holiday gift guide of the season and lets be honest this is basically my list to Santa 🙂 And I kept it all under $40 EXCEPT for the watch because it supports such a good cause!
Vanity Planet Skin Spa – I was super excited to find this at such a low price point as all the other brands I saw are over $100! It comes with 3 brushes and in 3 different colors to choose from.
Burgundy Pom Beanie – So cute!
Mon Amie Watch – These watches are not only the cutest thing but they support communities around the globe by donating food, clean water, school supplies, and prenatal care for women. This is my number one most wanted gift! !f you’re going to buy a nice watch you might as well help some one out while doing it right? It doesn’t get much better than that 🙂
Nars Lip Gloss – Love this color so much!
Plush Pjs – I just ordered these because they are only $20 right now!
Becca Highlighter – Already in my cart because highlighters are my favorite makeup product to buy!
Fluffy Blanket – Everyone needs a cozy blanket for Christmas right? I say you can never have too many! Jake disagrees haha
Moccasin Slippers – These are currently part of a buy one get one 50% off deal so HURRY!
I recently ordered some stuff from ASOS and I am so happy with it all! This boho style dress is the cutest! I have a feeling I’m going to be wearing it a lot this summer. Also, they are having a sale on all their dresses right now! This one and this one are in my cart already 🙂
Ps. My lip color is Lipsense in the shade “Luv it” and my sandals are old from Urban Outfitters. And heres 7 things because I love reading these types of posts so I thought i’d start my own 🙂
1. Game of Thrones premieres in 5 days and I can. not. wait! Just in time too because all my shows have ended or are about to end including the latest season of Criminal Minds which I’m watching right now.
2. The other day Jake and I filmed a mini video “Husband picks out my outfit” on my insta stories and it was really fun so I want to start doing more fun random things like that.
3. I’ve been wanting to just throw all my clothes away lately and start over completely new, but then I start going through my clothes and I’m like “well I have to keep that” and “Oh thats still cute” haha So I won’t end up doing that but I’m about to get rid of a ton of stuff that I still have from high school!
4. About to order our passports for our anniversary trip this fall and I am so so so excited 🙂
5. I tried dragon fruit in Hawaii and then again yesterday and I kind of like it. It sort of tastes like a really bland kiwi…but I like the texture.
6. The day Jake and I took these pictures it was 112 degrees and I felt like I was melting but it was really fun to drive around looking for cool places and backgrounds. I mapped a bunch of walls and stuff to come back to later so you will see some of them in upcoming posts.
7. I’m filming a haul on my insta stories either Friday or Saturday so check that out if you want or if you’re bored 🙂 I ordered some awesome stuff and it all arrived today!!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Wednesday 🙂
Dress // Glasses // Sandals
I’m free! Spring semester is over! Hallelujah!
A few things….
- You’re looking at a 4.0 student. (Had to brag for a second because I don’t think that has happened since the 6th grade) lol
- In case you havn’t watch my insta stories, i’m a coffee person now…well maybe I’m just a ‘Dutch Bros Iced Kicker” person. (It’s so yummy) But anyways at 25 I finally like coffee. AND mustard! What is happening to me? I heard your taste buds change every 7 years…?
- This dress has pockets. Do I need to say more? Its so comfy and the buttons down the front and detail on the sides. Super cute!
- I’m trying to work on making more videos and just filming in general. I have a few videos planned out and are coming to my youtube channel this summer, but if you have any suggestions for things you would like to see leave a comment below 🙂
Have a lovely day!
Walking through the city of Boston was so fun but so cold! Im so glad I had mittens, boots, and this coat! Unfortunately it is sold out but I will link a similar one here. We stopped at the Boston museum of science and spent a few hours there. We filmed a lot while we were there so I’m hoping to make a vlog soon! I think this was Jakes favorite part because it was so interactive. He got to hold a brain! Kind of gross but kind of cool, I can’t decide.
We had the best food this day too! We went to a restaurant called Al Dente. I got the chicken soup with homemade tortellini and it was delicious. I also had the best slice of cheese pizza I’ve ever eaten, from the train station of all places! It was perfect and I’m wishing I had a large all to myself at this very moment!