I recently ordered some stuff from ASOS and I am so happy with it all! This boho style dress is the cutest! I have a feeling I’m going to be wearing it a lot this summer. Also, they are having a sale on all their dresses right now! This one and this one are in my cart already 🙂
Ps. My lip color is Lipsense in the shade “Luv it” and my sandals are old from Urban Outfitters. And heres 7 things because I love reading these types of posts so I thought i’d start my own 🙂
1. Game of Thrones premieres in 5 days and I can. not. wait! Just in time too because all my shows have ended or are about to end including the latest season of Criminal Minds which I’m watching right now.
2. The other day Jake and I filmed a mini video “Husband picks out my outfit” on my insta stories and it was really fun so I want to start doing more fun random things like that.
3. I’ve been wanting to just throw all my clothes away lately and start over completely new, but then I start going through my clothes and I’m like “well I have to keep that” and “Oh thats still cute” haha So I won’t end up doing that but I’m about to get rid of a ton of stuff that I still have from high school!
4. About to order our passports for our anniversary trip this fall and I am so so so excited 🙂
5. I tried dragon fruit in Hawaii and then again yesterday and I kind of like it. It sort of tastes like a really bland kiwi…but I like the texture.
6. The day Jake and I took these pictures it was 112 degrees and I felt like I was melting but it was really fun to drive around looking for cool places and backgrounds. I mapped a bunch of walls and stuff to come back to later so you will see some of them in upcoming posts.
7. I’m filming a haul on my insta stories either Friday or Saturday so check that out if you want or if you’re bored 🙂 I ordered some awesome stuff and it all arrived today!!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Wednesday 🙂
Dress // Glasses // Sandals
I’m free! Spring semester is over! Hallelujah!
A few things….
- You’re looking at a 4.0 student. (Had to brag for a second because I don’t think that has happened since the 6th grade) lol
- In case you havn’t watch my insta stories, i’m a coffee person now…well maybe I’m just a ‘Dutch Bros Iced Kicker” person. (It’s so yummy) But anyways at 25 I finally like coffee. AND mustard! What is happening to me? I heard your taste buds change every 7 years…?
- This dress has pockets. Do I need to say more? Its so comfy and the buttons down the front and detail on the sides. Super cute!
- I’m trying to work on making more videos and just filming in general. I have a few videos planned out and are coming to my youtube channel this summer, but if you have any suggestions for things you would like to see leave a comment below 🙂
Have a lovely day!
Walking through the city of Boston was so fun but so cold! Im so glad I had mittens, boots, and this coat! Unfortunately it is sold out but I will link a similar one here. We stopped at the Boston museum of science and spent a few hours there. We filmed a lot while we were there so I’m hoping to make a vlog soon! I think this was Jakes favorite part because it was so interactive. He got to hold a brain! Kind of gross but kind of cool, I can’t decide.
We had the best food this day too! We went to a restaurant called Al Dente. I got the chicken soup with homemade tortellini and it was delicious. I also had the best slice of cheese pizza I’ve ever eaten, from the train station of all places! It was perfect and I’m wishing I had a large all to myself at this very moment!
Shirt // Leggings // Boots
While we were in Massachusetts we stopped at this cute little dairy farm called Richardson’s and saw baby cows 🙂 They raise all their own cows and make the ice cream right there. My strawberry cheese cake ice cream was literally so good even though it was freezing outside already!
In the winter I pretty much can only be caught wearing black leggings or some sort of yoga pants. I just want to be comfy and warm! BUT I also want to look cute so I like to pair cute tops and boots with my leggings 🙂 I love peplum tops because they just have that extra something thats a little more fancy than regular T’s. And these boots I fell in love with as soon as I tried them on at Nordstrom Rack which has been my jam lately. In store I thought they looked dark green but outside in the sunlight they look a little more brownish green. Basically I think they are a good neutral color that will go with anything so I’m stoked about them!
Top // Cardigan (Old) // Jeans // Boots (On Sale!)
These pics are from one morning at our new favorite breakfast spot! Its called Juice it Up and we’ve been stopping there before school to get their delicious smoothie bowls. They also have raw juices and regular smoothies but my favorite is the “Melon Madness” and I get it with mango instead of banana and top it with granola, strawberries, and honey! You guys! It tastes just like a pink starburst! So good!
Its been sunny for a few days now and I’m ready for spring to get here! But I’m prepared to enjoy the cold a little longer because the count down is on! We fly to Boston in 7 days!!! We will be visiting my sister in law and her family and we can hardly wait for all the fun we are going to have 🙂
Hope you have a lovely rest of your week!